..Zomg,like i say,life was so wonderful. This morning,dad brought me to Petaling street to have breakfast. It was so tasty! I lovin it! First i have Chee Cheong Fun,and kari mee. Shioknya! Went to dad's office and online. Saw Alvin online,chatted with him,(actually i din send any virus to him,He had been fooled...lol) I hope he saw this. Then read Yahoo mail. I have a lot of spam....Ang eshen FOOL, Chai Jie Yang, Choo Yuen Feng....And somomore...HAHA! I should tell you that it is wonderful to know people's CRUSH!!
PS: Anybody knows Chia Zheng's?
This is a morning post!! i THINK some of you haven even wake up! Should tell you that waking up early in the morning was as fun as anything...!!
This was a day before my birthday! I am having a COUNTDOWN!!
No presents needed all i need is WISHES!
Hav a nice day to all, congrats to those who get 7a!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
What a beautiful tragedy!
What to do? Yuhang ♥ at 5:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment