Hi guys, the beggining to 2009 was horrible until i get use to it. I cant even finish a book i bought for almost 1 month!~~
So this post was after the first term exam,some subjects are more difficult then what i have predicted, but some are EASIER! January was gone in a rush, nor February and now,it is March...The holidays of March are wonderful, i went camping with HNG...It was exciting,memorable too. Kae Yng was my group leader, she was the best camper of this event, she is somekind of weird,strict! And those who worked with me perfectly.. I want to thank TERRYBLE, SPONGEBOB, HANGGOD, NANABA STAR, GUINEA PIG, CHICKEN WING and TOMB BOY( nearly forgot you, i like the t u design!^^)...I want to THANK you all for helping me all the time...our AJK's(NAI BA and NAI MA too). We got 2 prices out of 4,How wonderful...I JUST CANT FORGET THE SLOGAN: GET INTO High Gear and Go for it!..Woots!...I just miss this camp..!
I SAY HNG YOU SAY ROCKS!^^
I m lovin it!
Monday, March 23, 2009
The First post of 2009!
What to do? Yuhang ♥ at 4:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment