Wednesday, May 27, 2009

27.5.09 Writting the History of 2a5...

Thanks to Pn LimSF for your mc...So boys had relief..And we are so relieve.The first two periods are OH-So0-Nice...

Luckily Qi end Yizen brought their respective instruments-Guitar and a violin named WEEWEE, Our class was like a music class. We sang songs together with Qi's accompaniment..I can say that Qi is very Pro in guitar...Finally a Zheng came back from the 'typing thingy'..Once again,they sang I'M YOURS!~

-Woots-WE WERE HIGH`

Our class also have guess like Ying Jiou, Chun Chien, Zheng Yu ,Liyan etc..(they should be in the science lab..)

For the last period, Pn Looloo came in..She actually din't care much about us but we actually ignored her..
hoho..Qi,Wkein and me swept along the corridor and Zong Xuan visit our class too...( Luckily no master Saw us..If not Pncheam will.....)
I love the day..<3!

Oya..Congrats to Denzai who bit Yuenfoong and Faifai in rubiks cube...

0 comments: