Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tangjung Sepat.>~

After going to Tanjung Sepat, I:

1)
Know my prefects friend BETTER
2) Found out somebody is damn Yeng.
3) Mr Lean was a playful guy~
4) Zong Xuan was the best angle
5) Zhi qi was a conductor( I mean the crazy type)
6) Loh Hui Xin has a melodic voice
7) Lee Chia rupanya KAKAK dalam LPSP
8) Chia Zheng brought two underwear with him
9) Pn Susan was a CRAZY laughter.
10) Lau Yin Jun's birthday is on 8.8.1995
11) My Mortal knew me too soon
12)
My Angel is AUDREY SIEW>>~
And lastly...
13) Broke the record, 10 pages of 周记

Let the pictures do the talking..I picked BEST OF THE BEST from my own camera
.

Proshot yuhang
proshot Yuhang using Eshen's SLR













Balls..
proshot my linkin park.

cUTEKAN?
Zong Xuan JUMP!


Langus..!~
COFFEE!~








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So bad lah u! y u dont want to join the competition?

eunice said...

d hand holding chia zheng head 1..effect vry good..佩服佩服!!