Monday, November 16, 2009

a second, a minute, an hour, a day, a week, a month, a year..goes on and on.

I am Finally FOURTEEN..=)
Yay. Thanks mum and dad. 
Your great ~


and my beloved for the CONVERSE sling bag. 
i will cherish it i promise..(:

Dear mr mrs 2a5,
we had been through many days..
We had been through thick and thin together.
Everytime we go through something, what we gain is the spirit and it usually foster our relationships..
I hope that we are going in the same class next year.. Hopefully.

Tons of photo.. waiting for you.
Thinking of quiting prefect. Morning section seniors ( not to mention) told me it was a terrible one in morning section. A few seniors get scolded from Pn Joyce made me wanted to quit. After all, i dont think being a prefect is so benefit. Why cant i benefit the time by clicking with my beloved friends?
ya. I was quite brave .


last afternoon duty =(

my beloved =)

sei zai bao ...=)

mr chia. Last afternoon Perhimpunan.

hahas..=)
suemunn..your in capture

Thanks, pn Tan Bee Ying =)

Cute ang eshen..XD

Hen, me, beeying ( old friend)

roshan =)

I loved this=)

2a5 Boy prefects (:

looks funny Lamkh =)

yekjoey =)

Aha =)

Lamkh!~ you again.( photoruin)

yaa..nice=)

cute yenjia..=)

I LOVING THIS.♥

Lawton Shawn Chan Fut Yuen . Aha (:

LEESHIHAO !~

Ya. 3 musketiers.

Photo love♥

Janani, the Director.

Posing?☻

another one? omg.

mr Tanhanshen ( four man)☻

stupid emo pic ( pig)

siok Jo-an ☻

bye. zi mui sum mei shin.

lee henry zi jun. ♥

Rachel Lim eng Joo. my homework helper☻

Babie LeeZongXuan ♥

me and PigKarmen Quack .

3 minutes till school end =(

ya. i'm in prefects room. SO?

last evening view of CHS.

Last time in edwins car..


Haiz.
The end of school day of 09.
Next year is our PMR year.

2a5, i really ♥you. So much, so much.



0 comments: