Sorry guys,
Long time no post.
Dont have the time though.
Ha..
My first impression for morning section was, well SUFFOCATING.
Really. Maybe it's cause by I-AM-NOT-SENIOR feeling. MAYBE.
But,
The duty for prefects in morning section is Wow..Cool.
For real. It is better with not calling ppl : " do you mind pillong up your pants?"
Or checking ppl's pants all the time.
The worst part, peeping people's underware.
And all we do is check hair, nail, socks. (:
The homework is not so many as i imagined.
Well, my teachers are wonderful accept for some..Useless but funnyy..
well. i wonder what 2010 in store for me.
I hope it will be a good, Pleasant year.
(PS: I spoiled my dslr mirror.) T.T
Saturday, January 9, 2010
THE-Reopened thing made me have no time to breath through
What to do? Yuhang ♥ at 4:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment